Monday, August 12, 2013

An amazing testimonial- a true story about the power of Isotonix OPC-3

I want to share a testimonial that I received this morning. Many people think supplements are not necessary. Many feel they are snake oil. Honestly...some are bogus. However, there are many products (produced by many companies) that change lives. Isotonix OPC-3 is one of them. Here is a testimonial I received this morning. I always tell people, when you know something like this works, you have a moral obligation to share...I am fulfilling my obligation. Please read. Contact me if you have questions or want more information about the products or becoming a distributor so YOU can change lives...
"Eat well, exercise, and supplement intelligently"
 
Something too good not to share...
I just got an update on my mom’s status. A year ago she was diagnosed with diverticulitis and she had to go for a colonoscopy. They almost didn’t even do the procedure because her bowels and intestines were so inflamed and they were worried about nicking her bowel. They were able to do it but they had use the smallest scope available. They were even talking about a possible surgery for her to have part of her bowel removed. My grandmother went through that surgery and was left with so much scar tissue that it was unbelievable and caused complications later on in her life. I did not want that for my mom so I told her that she should start taking 4 capfuls of the Isotonix OPC-3 everyday. I am happy to report now that she went for her repeat colonoscopy last week and the dr. told her that whatever she was doing is working and to keep it up! She is 80% better than she was last year!!! Thank god for OPC-3, it is only a matter of time until she will be back to 100% and hopefully free of her diverticulitis all together! Oh how I love MA and the Isotonix products!!!

Isotonix OPC-3

No comments:

Post a Comment